Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Help, My Protector


I took this photo while hiking in Waterton Park, Canada. It is such a beautiful picture of God's creation. I am doing a Beth Moore bible study on the Psalms of Ascent and am in the process of memorizing Psalm 121.
I raise my eyes toward the mountains. Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip; your Protector will not slumber.
Indeed, the Protector of Israel does not slumber or sleep.
The Lord protects you; the Lord is a shelter right by your side.
The sun will not strike you by day, or the moon by night.
The Lord will protect you from all harm; He will protect your life.
The Lord will protect your coming and going both now and forever.
Psalm 121:1-8 (HCSB)

No comments: