Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where...Lord?

Decisions are part of our life every day.

Which road am I going to choose to take today?

God's hand has clearly guided me in the many decisions and circumstances in my life. I can look back and see how obvious His involvement was in guiding me, and I recognize His purposes even in those times of hurt and distance from Him.



I want to live with a God-consciousness every day; an awareness of His presence
in everything I do. I know it will alter my choices in books, movies, conversations, friendships, spending money, and so much more. The outcome will be a life well-pleasing to Him.


Lord, today let me see You when You are moving and hear You when You are speaking. May Your presence become so evident today that I am steered clear of mistakes that I would make if left to my own natural self. Guide me through today as I make the choices and decisions that are in the path in front of me.

No comments: