Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TAKE A LOAD OFF

Why is it so hard, sometimes, to let go, and let God!!

















Sometimes I feel as if the





weight of the world is on




my shoulders, don't you?









Controlling people, circumstances, and outcomes has become too exhausting for me and I experience intense anxiety when I try to be in charge of more than I'm meant to handle.







Trusting God lifts my load, and His sweet peace and rest become available to me when I relinquish control and allow Him to do what He does best... Be Himself...the Source and Sustainer of my life!!






"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7











2 comments:

Mommy said...

Very cool! Thanks mom. (:

Grace said...

so very true! thanx for the encouraging words. excited to find your blog! :D

btw, you did such a wonderful job at your lesson today. :)